Residential Spray Foam Services in Lakewood
When it comes to homes, there is nothing more important than the walls. However, now more and more people are considering spray foam insulation as an environmentally-friendly way to increase energy efficiency in their homes. There are many benefits to adding this foam: extreme air sealing, a reduction in sound intrusion, improved comfort levels due to the sound insulation, and enhanced fire protection.
The Importance of Residential Spray Foam Services
When it comes to your home, insulation is key. Not only does it help keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, but it can also protect your belongings from moisture and pests. One popular way to achieve insulation is through spray foam insulation, which uses a material called polyurethane to create a three-dimensional airtight seal around the exterior of your home.
Unlike traditional insulation methods like fiberglass, spray foam can provide year-round protection against moisture and pests. That’s thanks to its R-Value of over 6,000, which means it can maintain an airtight seal even in the harshest weather conditions. Plus, its lightweight construction means that it doesn’t add much weight to your home or take up a lot of space.
So if you’re looking for an affordable and effective way to improve your home’s insulation and reduce pest and moisture infiltration, consider using residential spray foam services.
Types of Problems That Are Solved With Residential Spraying
There are many types of problems that can occur in a home, and one of the most common is air leakage. Air leakage can occur in a number of different ways, including:
-Through cracks in walls and ceilings
- Along floorboards and ductwork
- Through gaps in doors and windows
- Around pipes and vents
- In attics or basements
Once air leaks into a home, it can cause all sorts of problems, from mild discomfort to serious health concerns. These problems can be solved quickly and easily with the help of a residential spraying service. Here are a few types of problems that are typically solved with this type of service:
1. Air leakage through walls and ceilings: The first step in solving this problem is finding the sources of air leakage. Often, air leaks arise from cracks in walls or ceilings. Once these leaks are identified, a professional will likely be able to seal them up using a spray foam contractor’s sealant. This will stop the airflow from entering the home, preventing any discomfort or worse conditions.
2. Air leakage along floorboards and ductwork: Similar to air leakage through walls and ceilings, air
Residential spray foam services are becoming more and more popular as homeowners see the many benefits that these services provide. Here are just a few of the benefits of having a professional spray foam installer install this insulation:
- Reduced energy bills: Insulation can reduce your energy bills by up to 40%.
- Better indoor air quality: Proper insulation will help to improve the quality of your indoor air.
- Reduced noise levels: Proper insulation will reduce noise levels in your home.
Cleaning and Deodorizing the House After Spraying
If you're like most homeowners, you probably don't think of your home as a building that needs regular maintenance. However, without proper upkeep, even the smallest issues can quickly become major problems. That's why it's important to consider residential spray foam services when you're looking for ways to improve the look and function of your home. Not only will these services help to solve common problems like leaks and wind damage, but they'll also add years of life to your roof and walls. So if you're ready for some serious improvement in your home's appearance and performance, give our team at A Plus Foam a call today!
Spray Foam Pros
provides free quotes for spray foam insulation in Lakewood including open and closed cell insulation for attics, crawl spaces, new construction, basements, pole barns and commercial buildings and more. Call for a free estimate.